Build

Built in peace time between 1730 and 1734 in a regency style by Count Louis Joseph de Clermont-Tonnerre, the castle is dedicated to the arts and the pleasures of the festival.

It extends over a vast site of several hectares enclosed by wall.

The main grate, due to Jean Veyren aka « Le Vivarais » majestically adorns the entrance of the domain.